Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns pack for returning router

deprosica
Team Player
Message 6 of 6

Hello, I recently left TalkTalk and received an email on 23 June (3 weeks ago) saying I would receive a returns pack to return my router, but I still haven't received it.

I've been given a date of 02 Aug to return it by, which is getting ever closer, and although the email doesn't state I will be charged if I don't return it, I understand that I might be, so would be grateful if the returns pack could be sent asap.

Many thanks.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 2 of 6

Thanks for pointing that out, chemitrol, but I'm happy to return it.

0 Likes

deprosica
Team Player
Message 3 of 6

Many thanks, Arne. 

0 Likes

chemitrol
Conversation Starter
Message 4 of 6

Why don't you tell her that Clause 7 of TalkTalk Terms and conditions means that she owns the router, and is therefore under no obligation to return the router?

TALKTALK CUSTOMER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to all residential customers when they take services from us.

7 EQUIPMENT PROVIDED BY US
7.1 To receive a service you may need to use certain necessary equipment provided by us and this
may include a router or a set top box.
7.2 All such necessary equipment will be owned by us apart from the following equipment which
you will own:
(a) any router, set top box and/or digital voice adapter that we send you as part of a new
service with us; and
(b) any equipment that you have paid for.
If we choose to replace your router or set top box outside of any warranty period (which is
usually 12 months) without charging you for it, we’ll own such replacement equipment, unless
we agree otherwise.

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi @deprosica

Ive ordered a returns bag. 

Should be with you in a few days. 

Thanks .