Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward Card Issue

ZoeW44
First Timer
Message 14 of 14

Good Afternoon   I'm sorry if this isn't posted in the correct place, but I have spent the last 20 minutes just figuring out how to make a post! I switched to you and have been live since April 4th 2022 and was told at the time of signing up I would get the £50 reward card. I saw it said this would be emailed after 35 days. As this time has passed and I still haven't heard anything I emailed giftcloud and have received this response -    Hi,   Thank you for your email.   I’m very sorry to hear that you are yet to receive your reward.   Unfortunately, we can’t find you on the system with your email address and we do not hold TalkTalk’s customer information.   As we run multiple campaigns with TalkTalk where we offer digital gift cards to their customers, can you please tell us more how you have signed up for the offer? If you have signed up on the offer via TalkTalk website directly, through a third party (price comparison websites) such as Compare the Market or have you spoken with a TalkTalk Customer Care over the phone?   If you have any offer confirmation, please feel free to forward it to us,   Once you tell us more information about the campaign, we will ask for further information to investigate your query with TalkTalk   Any questions please let us know   Looking forward to hearing from you   Kind regards, Daria   This is very disappointing. Please can someone advise me on what needs to happen next so I receive the reward card? Thank you in advance!

13 REPLIES 13

Message 1 of 14
0 Likes

Message 2 of 14

Hi Arne. Just to let you know this has new been resolved and I have received the reward card. Thank you!

ferguson
Community Star
Message 3 of 14

You haven't "not" got it, please stick to tour own topic here and stop spamming other members' topics. 

0 Likes

SpudNice
Participant
Message 4 of 14

Lol about dont be concerned yeh ok mate why would she get it and not me?

Ask them to do the eligibility checker on you. 

I did not choose Spud life. Spud like choose me ✌️
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 5 of 14

No worries.

@SpudNice Post back on your own topic if you want the support team to look into your issue further. 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 14

Thank you ferguson.

SpudNice
Participant
Message 7 of 14

I done the same screen shoted convo was even offered £30 as comp told i was wrongly advised and sorry for inconvenience 🤣

0 Likes

Message 8 of 14

@ZoeW44 Don't be concerned while the support team are looking into this for you. We don't know the detail of the other poster's issue and they would be better advised to stick to their own topic. 

ZoeW44
First Timer
Message 9 of 14

If that's the case SpudNice I'm really annoyed. I took screenshots of the convo I had with the agent who confirmed everything to me and its typical I have most of them except the one he said I will get the £50 reward card. Was this some ploy to get people to sign up for contracts?! 😡

SpudNice
Participant
Message 10 of 14

Nothing happens i got the same signed up in feb full fibre 900 told constantly ill get the voucher code by multiple agents told today i dont qulify 🤣its a proper scam i had that email to. 

ZoeW44
First Timer
Message 11 of 14

Hi Arne. Many thanks! 👍

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 12 of 14

Hi @ZoeW44

I will contact the team responsible for the vouchers.

I'll post back when they reply.

Regards

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 13 of 14

@ZoeW44 They all seem like perfectly reasonable questions to be honest and probably no different to what TalkTalk will ask you when they pick this topic up.