Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ring Video Doorbell 3 - Tech Pack

dh2983jksdjks
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

I just redeemed my code, placed my order on amazon, then you have cancelled it before it was delivered, no I can't use the tech pack code again?

The device was part of my contract agreement, I factored it into the price.

I could be paying £6 a month less now.

And I still don't have it.

Can you send me another code please.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi dh2983jksdjks,

Have sent you a private message, please answer the security information and we'll take a look at what's happening.

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 7

Staff are unlikely to reply before Monday, @dh2983jksdjks.

It does sound as though the practical problem was to do with Amazon's delivery processes and perhaps a driver going to the wrong place. 

Frankly, that would be my first port of call. Normally Amazon tries up to 4 times and an item of this value would need a signature:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GEW3XT9JEMBLTKRV

If you want to chase up the fact that vouchers can't be replaced when things go wrong, then follow the Complaints Code, at the foot of any TT page. 

But I would try Amazon first - they must be able to track what has happened. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

dh2983jksdjks
First Timer
Message 3 of 7

"

Message 1 of 4

Unfortunately, there's little we can do. Our part in the gift ends with the successful use of a voucher. I suspect your going to have to raise a case with the complaints team to get this investigated properly for you. 

Ady"

From my perspective, your responsibility "ends", with supplying me the goods that were agreed when I renewed my contract, I didn't choose amazon for this purpose, this was a decision made by you.

The definition of a successful Voucher redemption, would be delivery of the goods. If your team login to your Amazon business portal, you should be able to verify this. 

Non delivery means, you were not charged, so should send me another voucher.

Currently the value of a Ring Video doorbell 3/+ is £150-190. It was £180 roughly when I renewed contract.  As far as I'm concerned, you owe me that amount back, or can supply my Broadband at the alternate monthly rate, which was less month.

When you said i need to raise a complaint, do you mean with Talk Talk, or Amazon?

Message 4 of 7

Unfortunately, there's little we can do. Our part in the gift ends with the successful use of a voucher. I suspect your going to have to raise a case with the complaints team to get this investigated properly for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

dh2983jksdjks
First Timer
Message 5 of 7

I have, 4th message now. We will escalate....no reply back.

The item shows as rejected, but I've never seen a driver, and the place is attended 24/7 as a farm, so probably gone somewhere else or a neighbour.

Problem is, it shows up as Rejected/Cancelled, but the code is redeemed, so I can't order another one.

I've requested they redeliver, but keep telling me I rejected it...had about 10 deliveries that week no issues

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 7

Hi @dh2983jksdjks

Have you spoken to Amazon?

They are responsible once the code is accepted.

0 Likes