Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router Charge

abrdf
Conversation Starter
Message 7 of 7

TT Router Return.jpgHi

I have now recieved two emails after returning my router in the supplied bag and with the RoyalMail tracking number DA540901695GB this was posted on the 7th of December at 09:04 at YO62 6AT this was deliverd on the 9th of December by Royal Mail at 06:25.

My legal responsibilty for the router finished when I handed over the package to Royal Mail and this was then returned to you tracked 48 post on the 9th of December.

Why do you continue to send me emails informing me I will be charge on the 18th of Jan 2022, if the router is not returned when this was returned to you and I have written confirmation of this from Royal Mail. Proof of delivery attached!

This is not good customer service / care, Please advise.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7
0 Likes

abrdf
Conversation Starter
Message 2 of 7

Many thanks.... happy new year

Message 3 of 7

Hi @abrdf

I have added the tracking number to your account. 

There are no pending charges for equipment on your account, if it appears please post back and it will be cleared

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

martswain
Philosopher
Message 4 of 7

TT Router Return crop.jpg

0 Likes

abrdf
Conversation Starter
Message 5 of 7

Im Sorry "martswain" but what are you implying..... the router (I dont routinely weigh routers, do you??) was dispatched as per the Royal Mail receipt.

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY then dont say ANYTHING!  People may think your an ignoramus!

Have a lovely 2022

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 6 of 7

Must be the lightest router ever produced, 39 g 

0 Likes