Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SORRY DUE TO TECHNICAL ISSUES WE CAN’T LOG YOU IN RIGHT NOW. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.

Alistair McDonald
First Timer
Message 10 of 10

Been having this problem for days now - seems to be a recurring issue with talktalk - I’ve tried 3 different devices and browsers - any other tips to get this sorted 

9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi DavidSNW7, ferguson is spot on. Please let us know how you get on.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 10

@DavidSNW7 Go to the top of the page; click on Billing; then Start a topic.

DavidSNW7
First Timer
Message 3 of 10

I am having the same issues. How do i post my own query

Me
0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Hi Gazo1988,

I'm sorry to hear you're having the same problem. We can look into this for you, please start your own topic and we'll pick this up.

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi Alistair,

Thanks for updating your profile. I've sent a private message with some questions to verify your account, we'll then look into this for you.

Thanks, 

Jo

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

@Gazo1988, have you tried booking your move etc through Chat?

They should be available this afternoon  - use the blue button near the bottom of this page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-live-chat-team/ta-p/2230529

Otherwise, please start your own thread. Return to the message board and click on start a topic. 

Also complete your community forum profile details. Staff need this to identify your account. 

Please go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Forum staff will not be back on here before Monday. It is important to start your own thread to avoid confusion between accounts. Staff only reply to the original poster. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Gazo1988
First Timer
Message 7 of 10

I am having exactly the same problem . I cannot view anything in my account section . I move home in a few weeks and need to book a engineer .

0 Likes

Alistair McDonald
First Timer
Message 8 of 10

Profile has been updated with email and telephone number - problem still exists - I look forward to your reply

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 10

Hi @Alistair McDonald

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes