Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still being charged

tomlwatson
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 2

I upgraded to Future Fibre (after initial installation problems, compensation was promised by TalkTalk) and was sent an email that it was now LIVE, which it was and is working fine. I then started to receive account past due emails. After logging on to see what was going on, as I have Direct Debit set up, I could see nothing wrong except that it was still on my old Fibre 35 plan. I figured it would clear up after TalkTalk switched my account over to FF. I received another email saying my service would be shut off if I didn't pay so I rang up TT. The agent said I needed to make a manual payment to keep my service on. I explained about the Direct Debit and she said it was a problem with my bank. I checked with my bank and, no, the DD is still active.  I just received another bill for Fibre 35 with another month's charges included! What do I do? I need billing on the Fibre 35 plan stopped and Future Fibre started and for my online account to reflect that as well as accurate charges. I hope someone can help me. Thank you

Tom
1 REPLY 1

SocialTeamJo
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi tomlwatson,

Really sorry to hear you're still being billed for your old plan

Have you spoken to our Future Fibre Team to see if the new plan is in place?

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes