Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super 65 Fibre Bundle for £29.95

atce4
Team Player
Message 10 of 10

Hi,
I renewed my contract on the 16th October having been offered the Super 65 Fibre Bundle for £29.95 a month for 24 months. My account shows I am now on this bundle, no equipment changes were required by TT as I was already on Faster Fibre with speed boost. This Fibre 65 bundle includes Unlimited UK landline and mobile calls however when I checked my itemised phone usage it shows I have today been charged for a call to my mobile.

I am hoping a support team member could look into this for me please and arrange for the free calls as promised to be applied to my account for the next 24 months.
I was also promised an email confirming my new contract but have heard nothing.

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

atce4
Team Player
Message 1 of 10

Pleased to say that I am now on the deal I signed up to.
Thanks to @SocialTeamJo for sorting it out for me.

Message 2 of 10

Hi Jo,

I have sent the details requested via the link provided in the PM

Graham

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi atce4,

Really sorry for the delay,

Have sent you a PM requesting for some details, we'll then look into this for you further.

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

atce4
Team Player
Message 4 of 10

thank you @ferguson 

ferguson
Community Star
Message 5 of 10

@atce4 I have re-escalated this for you, there have been some delays in this section recently I'm afraid. 

0 Likes

atce4
Team Player
Message 6 of 10

Can a support staff member please look into this for me.
thank you

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 7 of 10

Staff will need to run a detailed check on how the offer was applied and what it entailed, @atce4.

It can take a few days to get a response on this board.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 8 of 10

Hi @Gliwmaeden2,  thanks for the prompt reply.

Just checked and the Calls boost isn't showing in my account. The call to my mobile only lasted around 2 minutes.
I will keep a lookout for other replies, thanks again.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 9 of 10

Is the Calls boost showing in My Account  correctly, @atce4?

If not, then staff can sort out getting it applied for you, and remuneration for the call if the charge is in error. 

If the boost is active, check the length of the call made from your home to your mobile. Charges kick in after one hour.

Your thread is in the queue for attention. Please look out for replies from staff during the day Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes