Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing my lineone email account with my Microsoft 365 account

tcarton
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 4

I have a lineone.net email account. Some time back Lineone was acquired by Tiscali who were in turn bought by TalkTalk quite a few years ago. A couple of months or so ago my lineone.net email address ceased syncing with my Microsoft 365 account and now I receive pop-up messages on my laptop saying my lineone details are out of date. I can only access lineone.net via TalkTalk webmail and I have no idea what needs to be done to bring things up to date. Any clues as to how to rectify this would be much appreciated.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi tcarton, have you sorted this now?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

tcarton
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 4

Many thanks jbuchanangb! Will explore the options and see how I get on.

jbuchanangb
Philosopher
Message 3 of 4

Two possible soutions. First if TalkTalk are still your broadband provider, you need to add the lineone email account to your listed email addresses in the TalkTalk "My Account". Second, if you are not a TalkTalk broadband customer, you need to subscribe to their MailPlus service.
Either way it is worth checking that your settings in Outlook 365 are up to date, as the recommended settings for legacy email accounts may have changed since you set yours up.

Now surfing from a Dell Inspiron 3881 running Windows 11 and a Qualcomm QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter with Sagemcom FAST 5364 router.