Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TALK TALK HELL. GOOD WILL CREDIT PROMISED MULTIPLE TIMES BUT HAVENT RECIEVED IT

Jazzy1614
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

Was supposed to get £50 credit. Been contacting you for ages about it a few days ago I was told it would be put on by Pearl from customer service in 24 hours Hasn’t been put on yet! Was also told last month by Nadia the manager It would be put on on the 1st of March. WASNT PUT ON! She was also supposed to contact me regarding my complaint on the 5th of March at 4pm. She never did. I’m so so angry I’ve spent hours since my contract started for various reasons. 
this £50 good will credit was the only reason I stayed with Talktalk and haven’t had it. Now it’s too late to cancel my contract

Jasmine
6 REPLIES 6

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 7

Hi @Jazzy1614 

It looks like the credit was put onto your old account which was cancelled it is currently in credit.  

I will ask for the outstanding credit to be transferred to your new account. 

Sorry for any confusion. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Thanks for clarifying that. 

Hope they reach your thread soon, @Jazzy1614.

Just keep an eye out for it.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 3 of 7
Yeah I did check recent transactions still isn’t there
Jasmine
0 Likes

Message 4 of 7
I’ve done it updated it
Jasmine

Message 5 of 7

@Jazzy1614, have you checked in "transaction history" in My Account?

It just might be showing there.

Staff can't identify your account as you have not yet completed your community forum profile details. 

Please add your Talktalk landline phone number by going via your avatar/name; settings; Profile Wizard. 

It can take a day or two for staff to reach new threads. Please look out for their reply. 

It's best not to post further before getting a response, as adding to your thread at this stage delays its progress in the automated workflow. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Jazzy1614
First Timer
Message 6 of 7
I was told I’d have this £50 credit originally before my first bill. It never was put on so they took out £30 which I didn’t have (this was money for food) as I’d spent all my money on buying data due to me not having internet for ages because their fault.
I thought this would be okay as I’d been promised this £50 credit meaning I’d have to not pay for my first bill.
It was important I had internet and brought this 4G as I live alone and need to have contact with people.
If I’m honest I want a refund now as I’ve had enough I’ve spent days and hours contacting them for various reasons
Jasmine
0 Likes