Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk Talk TV free for 18 months on bill not 24 months as it said on renewal

richardgw
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

I just signed up to a new contract for 2 years. I was going to call and remove TV because I no longer use it but then noticed on the renewal screen it was free for 24 months anyway. Screenshot below. Latest bill says it is only free for 18 months. Has anyone else had this problem and how did you get it resolved? I really don't want to try to explain this to someone in a call centre and be on hold for ages.

TalkTalk renewal.PNG

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi richardgw,

Thank you for letting me know.

As ferguson mentioned, TV will show on your account should you wish to add TV again in the future 🙂

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 7

It will always show as part of your service, on the basis that TalkTalk regard it is available in all packages. The important thing is whether the fee appears on your monthly bill, or not.

Message 3 of 7

I tried live chat. They were pretty useless and after 45 minutes they just told me to call. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

I’ve now spoken to someone who said they have taken TV off my account (I don’t actually use it anymore) but it is still showing as part of my service alongside broadband and calls. I’m now waiting to see what it will say on my next bill. 

0 Likes

SocialTeamJo
Support Team
Message 5 of 7

Hi richardgw,

Really sorry about what's happened here. Have you spoken to our Loyalty Team?

Thanks, 

Jo

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Try Live chat, details and opening hours here

0 Likes