Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk Talk Voucher not received

clarecrio
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Hi

I joined talk talk last October and was meant to receive a £70 voucher after 3 months. I have emailed uk-talktalkvouchers@awin.com to no avail. It seems they ignore everyone's emails! As I chose this deal due to the gift card, I feel I have been misled.

Please help. 

Thank you 

Clare
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Clare, 

Thank you for confirming.

Have sent you a private message to confirm some details to verify your account, I'll then look into this for you further,

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

clarecrio
First Timer
Message 2 of 5
Hello
Yes, I signed up through Compare the Market. Below are the terms etc... as per number 3, I never received the instructions from talktalk on how to claim the voucher.

1) Sign up for a TalkTalk deal that includes a free E-gift card through comparethemarket.com. Make sure you get your order in before the time-limited promotion expires.

2) Look out for your confirmation email from TalkTalk, which will include an order number and customer log-in. You'll need both to claim your reward.

3) Broadband up and running? Good. TalkTalk will send you instructions to claim your reward within 90 days of your purchase. After you've received the instructions, you'll have three months to claim your reward.

4) Because it's an E-voucher and not a physical voucher, you'll have to nominate whether you want it sent to your email or mobile phone.

5) Go and get yourself something nice.

6) Not got your voucher? Get in touch with TalkTalk on: uk-talktalkvouchers@awin.com

Kind regards

Clare
Clare
0 Likes

SocialTeamJo
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi clarecrio,

I'm sorry you haven't received your voucher.

Can you advise if you placed the order via an affiliate site?

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Moving this to the billing section for you, @clarecrio, as it's not a problem with the actual functioning of your Fibre Broadband. Please look out for a reply from TT staff on there, Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes