Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TalkTalk email address

DaveB16
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Hi, can anyone please help to provide a TalkTalk email address. My mother recently passed away and I need to contact Talk Talk as she had a TV/Broadband contract with them but finding an email address is proving a little difficult. I have tried telephoning but wait times are excessive.

Many thanks

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 5

Hi @DaveB16

Really sorry to read of your loss. 

I can see that you have added the details to your profile, just to clarify do you want the account cancelled or transferred to someone else?

Regards

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

There is a generic email address, but I honestly doubt that this will be helpful at present. Wait for the support team here to advise further, they will hopefully do that within the next 24 hours. Do put those details in that I mentioned earlier though, it will speed things up. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Thanks for that. I have tried phoning them but have met long waits or technical difficulties. Is there not an email address?

Thanks

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

I am sorry to hear of your loss.

TalkTalk do have a dedicated bereavement team and the general advice is to contact them by phone as per this help article.

I have flagged this up to the support team here, if you can post the relevant TalkTalk phone number in your community profile here that will help them to help you.

0 Likes