Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talktalk TV Plus box won’t record any longer

Tez72
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 4

Good morning 

My Talktalk TV Plus box will no longer record new programmes and won’t play any of my existing recorded programmes. I’ve tried resetting as recommended three times but no success. Unfortunately  I think it’s time for a replacement Plus box so it would be very much appreciated if this could be arranged asap please.

My name is Terry and I’m a young at heart 72 year old. I enjoy sports, D I Y and holidays. Married for 46 years so love family time!
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

TV Box is now on the way.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Tez72
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 4

Hi Karl

Could you please send me a replacement box

Thank you

My name is Terry and I’m a young at heart 72 year old. I enjoy sports, D I Y and holidays. Married for 46 years so love family time!
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi

We can issue a new box however TalkTalk stopped providing a recording box at the start of the year, so we can only issue the Lite Box (non recording).

Would you like me to send this ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes