Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Threat of being moved onto paper billing

Stiggywig
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

A year ago I was told by Billing that their e-mails telling me that my bill was available to view were not getting through.  I would be moved to 'paper billing' and charged £2.75 per month. No changes had been made to my settings etc. and with the help of OCE Ady they eventually sorted their problem (without me having to take any action) and I returned to online billing after 6 months.

I have now received the same warning again - anyone else suffering from this?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Stiggywig
First Timer
Message 1 of 3

Thanks Gliwmaeden2, I've done that. I have Arne looking at this but so far he has talked only of a temporary solution.  I am looking for a fix to be applied by TalkTalk, not for me to become engaged in operating workarounds.  I have no complaints about the broadband service I get - it's consistently good.  But if TT insist on charging me £2.75 a month rather than fix their system then I'll bite the bullet and go.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Add your Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details, @Stiggywig, for staff to identify your account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Please look out for a reply from staff on here later in the week, or after the weekend. It can take a few days for them to reach new threads. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes