Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topcashback Order Number

boriskoo
Popular Poster
Message 9 of 9

Hi there,

I ordered Fibre 150 via Topcashback but do not see this being tracked in there. 

I logged a missing claim with them and was asked to provide the order number starting with letter N followed by 8 digits, but can’t find it on my talktalk account.  Could you please advise?

thanks

Boris

8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9
0 Likes

boriskoo
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 9

got this resolved with the order number given by TalkTalk.  See the claims in TopCashback now.

0 Likes

boriskoo
Popular Poster
Message 3 of 9

got this resolved and see the claim in TopCashBack

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9
0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

I have login and confirm some security questions.   thanks  Boris

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 9

Hi @boriskoo

I can help with this I first need to confirm some security questions 

I have sent you a PM on the community

Regards

0 Likes

boriskoo
Popular Poster
Message 7 of 9

hi there,

Thanks for your message. I understand to get the cashback will take time to proceed, but my problem is, when track my claim in the Topcashback dashboard, I do NOT see any items from TalkTalk. 

As mentioned in the "What to do When", A "Missing Cashback" query must be submitted within 30 days of the transaction, if the transaction does not track automatically.

I lodged a missing claimed via topCashback and I was asked to provide the order number starting with letter N followed by 8 digits, which I don't see any.  Could you please advise what to do next?  Waiting for 90 days does not seem to align with the "What to do When"

Please advise.

thanks

Boris

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 9

Hi @boriskoo

Rewards can take up to 90 days as per the terms and conditions below: 

• It will take up to 90 days after the original purchase date for your purchase to be verified as eligible for a reward. We strongly recommend letting this 90-day period pass before querying the status of your cashback.

Your order went live 30/12/2021 so 90 days have not yet passed. 

After 90 days, if you haven't  received an email from topcashback please post back and we can chase it up

Regards