Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking my order

rd_nary95
Chatterbox
Message 13 of 13

As I can't access the necessary information due to receiving the "Oops! Let's get you back on course", is it possible to receive a status update on whether my order may or may not have been delayed or is still on course?

Thank you,
Lamarr
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12

Message 1 of 13

Hi rd_nary95

Just to let you know that the issue is still being investigated.  

I will let you know when I get a reply. 

Message 2 of 13
Thank you for looking into the order.
Thank you,
Lamarr
0 Likes

Message 3 of 13

Hi @rd_nary95

Apologies , I have found that there is a stuck order on the account which is stopping the equipment being sent. 

I have asked the team responsible to fix this. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 13
It seems that I haven't received my router yet as there hasn't been an attempt made that I know of or a card saying a failed delivery had been made from Yodel.
Thank you,
Lamarr
0 Likes

Message 5 of 13

Hi @rd_nary95

Sorry , Yes its down at the moment, should be back soon. 

Apologies for the inconvenience 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 13
Thank you for getting in contact, OCE_Arne.

I'm currently unable to track my order as the My Account page seems to be going through some sort of maintenance on my end.
Thank you,
Lamarr
0 Likes

Message 7 of 13

Hi @rd_nary95

Thanks for updating your profile. 

I can confirm that your order is progressing to go live on the 2020-07-20

Are you able to track your order today? 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 13

Best to wait for a response from staff now,  @rd_nary95, rather than posting again.  We need to keep your thread moving forward in the workflow. Hopefully they will get to this thread before the end of the working day.

They don't usually work weekends. Each fresh post pushes the thread backwards,  which is why we now need to leave it till you hear from them. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 9 of 13
Just been over my community profile and can confirm that both my account and order number are in the private notes field.

The only correspondence I've received since making the order is the confirmation that it was currently being processed and that my direct debit had been set up. I did phone up customer service earlier this week and all they could tell me is to basically wait and see if I do get any further correspondence.
Thank you,
Lamarr
0 Likes

Message 10 of 13

Have you been sent any confirmation at all?

An order number?

Put any relevant information in the PRIVATE NOTES section, as currently it may be difficult for staff to identify your order.

This is found at the end of Personal Information (settings, drop down menu starting "email"). Save changes. 

Message 11 of 13
OK. I currently don't have a home phone number provided as of yet but I've made sure the other information is correct and up-to-date.
Thank you,
Lamarr
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 12 of 13

@rd_nary95, you need to complete your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account. 

Please go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

Staff will reply during business hours. 

0 Likes