Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two different monthly renewal prices

Miss Bossy
Team Player
Message 6 of 6

The letter in the post says I can move to matching Fibre 35 for £23.50 a month, but the price online is £27.00 a month. That's quite a difference.  I've had a good look around My Account and cannot find the £23.50 price. Also when I checked the offers to this address by entering my post code online, the price for Fibre 35 is £23.50.  Can I ask for someone to ensure the renewal price in My Account matches the price on the letter.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Miss Bossy,

Pleased to hear, thank you for letting us know.

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

Miss Bossy
Team Player
Message 2 of 6

To official TalkTalk staff on the forum - I've sorted everything out. £20.50 a month and free TalkTalk TV (not like I will use it).  

jaspertat
Whizz Kid
Message 3 of 6

Have you seen this ?

https://www.broadbandchoicespartners.co.uk/broadband/rewards/1044?tsid=94323&checkoutId=sEKdZE4y7n&r...

It works out at less than £20 a month for Fibre65.   Tell Loyalty Team you have seen this deal and you want an equivalent deal. They may say you cannot have this deal (Point 2 in the T&Cs says that). Don't be fobbed off, if they resist tell them you want to raise a complaint because TT (along with others) have given ofcom an undertaking they would no longer discriminate against existing users.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Thanks for responding, but I prefer to renew online. I'll see if a paid member of TalkTalk picks up this thread.  As for the £4 TV charge, I have in the past asked on the forum for it to be removed and it has been. 

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 5 of 6

Call the Loyalty Team, do not renew online as you may get the £4 TV charge added too.

0345 172 0046

0 Likes