Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two different monthly renewal prices

ardmory
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I notice that on 19-10-2021, 'Miss Bossy' posted under the above subject.  Well, I have just received the same letter dated 9th May 2022 and after contacting TT on the chat line was told that the plan offered does not appear against my contract.  I thought that TT were supposed to have resolve the issue but apparently not.   I can see two plans on line priced at £27 and £28.50 but cannot tell the difference between them except that the cheaper one comes with a 'free gift'.  I really think that TT have lost the plot; some plain language easy to follow comparison tables would be useful.    Anyone else having similar issues?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi ardmory

Best option would be to call the loyalty team on 03451720088 They will be able to see what options are available, or ask them to match the deal you have been offered in the letter. 

Sorry for any confusion caused 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Just phone up on 03451720088 to haggle or use Chat, on the link on this page, @ardmory:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Ways-of-contacting-us/ta-p/2230529

Check comparison websites too.

Information is power....

The discounts are a moveable feast, so if you are not happy with a first offer, try another time or two. 

It's quite time consuming, sadly. 

Both phone and Chat are available from 9am. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes