Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Access My Account

Cres13
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi there, 

My grandma has been unable to access her My Account for the past 3 years, and despite numerous attempts using the live chat and various promises that the problem would be solved, this problem still remains unresolved.  

She can't remember her password, and reseting a new password never works for some reason.

I'd be grateful if anyone would be able to help. 

Thanks

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

SocialTeamJo
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Cres13, 

I'm sorry to hear your grandma has not been able to access My Account, we'll look into this.

Have sent you a PM requesting for some details to verify the account.

Thanks, 

Jo

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

You'll need to complete your community forum profile details, @Cres13, and add your grandmother's details too.

Staff may need to make further security checks too, when they reach your thread. 

Please go via your avatar/name; settings; from the drop down menu that starts with "email", choose Personal Information. Add your own details here. At the end of that section, in Private Notes, add your grandmother's name, address, landline number and account number. SAVE CHANGES. 

Staff reply during the day, Monday to Friday, but there can be several days' delay in this section of the forum. Please look out for their reply next week. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.