Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to cancel UK unlimited calls boost - Outstanding Orders

delhusband
Popular Poster
Message 8 of 8

Hi there, our Faster Fibre and Line Rental contract recently ended (email received 24th Dec). We have decided to stay on our existing service, but I tried to remove our "Unlimited UK Calls Boost" from our service yesterday and today, and was unable. I see the message "Outstanding Orders" - "You currently have changes pending on this account, therefore you cannot make any further changes at present. As soon as all pending changes are completed, you will be able to make changes again".

Given that our contract ended in December, when can I expect the pending changes to be complete, so that I can remove the Boost from my account?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 8

@delhusband, I am not able to open the attachment,  but I wouldn't be able to facilitate PMs for you anyway.

This requires staff, so you'll need to wait for their return, I am afraid. 

I'll edit out the attachment, in case any random customer opens it. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

delhusband
Popular Poster
Message 3 of 8

@Gliwmaeden2 please see attached a screenshot of the Private Message settings as they appear for my account settings. The settings shown are exactly as I found them, I haven't changed anything recently.

0 Likes

delhusband
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 8

Hi @Gliwmaeden2 thanks for the response - do I need to take any action to enable PM's or is that something you arrange? 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 5 of 8

@delhusband, staff on the forum are providing support online only.

The phone numbers in your profile information details are to identify your account etc and won't be used to call you.

If the message is not showing in your profile area (a number will show, by the little envelope symbol), it could be that PMs have not been enabled for you yet.

Staff will be away now over the weekend, so I am afraid that there will be rather a hiatus before you hear back. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

delhusband
Popular Poster
Message 6 of 8

Hi Arne, I didn't see any PM when I clicked on my Messages, but I'm contactable via mobile telephone

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi delhusband

It looks like a stuck order I will request it to be removed. 

In the meantime I can remove the boost, just n3eed you to confirm some security questions 

I have sent you a PM on the community.

Regards

0 Likes