Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to MyAccount

Doric123
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Hi,

I am a talk talk plus account holder. Just used as email system. It has 2 tiscali email addresses linked to it. I've been trying to log in to my account to see when the annual bill is due but it keeps saying: "Sorry due to technical issues we can’t log you in right now. Please try again later". I can log in to emails ok with same details so password is correct and also tested putting in a wrong password and it come back saying wrong password. I've been on the live chat and they couldn't resolve it, but have escalated it to another department. The person on live chat said it's because tiscali email addresses are no longer supported for login and they made me give them my other gmail email address to use instead (which seemed a strange solution). They then couldn't make the change that they were suggesting needed done. 

Want to make sure that my account hasn't been suspended or anything and want to know when annual bill due as i've only had the account for a year.

Hope someone can help.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Doric123,

Thank you for confirming.

Your email addresses should not be affected on this basis. As explained, we are working on a fix but unable to provide an estimated time of fix. Really sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Thank you for the advice.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi,

The 2 tiscali accounts are operating fine, and are linked to the talk talk plus account. They've been operating for the last year or so since I took them from my Dad's account and started the talk talk plus account to ensure I could keep my email address going forward.

Tried to login again and same issue showing.

Thanks

0 Likes

SocialTeamJo
Support Team
Message 4 of 6

Hi Doric123,

We're aware Mail Plus customers are having issues accessing My Account and are working on a fix, apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. 

Can I just check if you have already linked your email addresses?

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Hi Doric123 

It's true that some MailPlus customers are not able to login to their MyAccount and there's an incident for that. To get added to the fault resolution you'll need to update your Community profile.

Prepare for TalkTalk Support by updating your Community  MY PROFILE

• Select your avatar top right, MY SETTINGS, Personal Information, and include:
  • Your name, current home 'phone number (unless taking a full-fibre non voice service). An alternative (mobile preferred) contact number. Full address with postcode (Location)
  • Scroll down to Private notes to add your email address that's used as the MailPlus login, MailPlus customer account number and notes etc
  • After checking and updating, Save changes

Select here: Update your profile

The MailPlus login should be the tiscali email address you signed up with and the tiscali password. I'm sure this is an issue with the MyAccount not authenticating the password. But TalkTalk will be able to fix that.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution

0 Likes