Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make a card payment in "my account"

yogaman
Team Player
Message 8 of 8

Hi

I've been unable to pay my monthly mobile bill by credit card in "my account". I keep getting an error message saying there's technical difficulties and to reload the page, but this makes no difference. Same problem vie PC or tablet. I'd be grateful if one of the mods could advise whether this is a known problem and when it's likely to be fixed (my bill is due on 3rd Dec).

Thank you

Nick. 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8
0 Likes

yogaman
Team Player
Message 2 of 8

Hi

Quick update. 

Just went into my account now and tried fully re-inputting all of my credit card information (rather than following the pre-filled info) and hey presto... payment accepted.

Some sort of glitch with the pre-filled info then? Anyway, all appears sorted (for the time being!).

Thanks for all help provided.

Nick. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi Jo

Thanks for getting back to me. 

Yes, I've only encountered this problem when trying to pay my monthly mobile charge via my account on the Talktalk website. It's always worked fine for me in the past - not sure what's the problems is?

Nick. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi yogaman,

Are you only seeing the error message about 'technical difficulties' when trying to make a payment towards your mobile service?

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 5 of 8

No worries. The support team will respond to you about the issues you are having with My Account. 

0 Likes

yogaman
Team Player
Message 6 of 8

Thanks, ferguson - much appreciated.

Will give your suggestion a go if no luck with the online payment.

Regards

Nick.

ferguson
Community Star
Message 7 of 8