Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited UK Calls Boost not Discounted

Liger1956
Participant
Message 5 of 5

As a longstanding TalkTalk member (since I joined LineOne many years ago) I have not had any problems with my bills. However I have just renewed my contact online for a further 2 years for Broadband/Phone and TV, with the "Unlimited UK Calls Boost" discounted from £14.00 to £11.50 for the duration of the contact (which adds up to £60.00 total). I was paying the discounted price on my previous contact. I received my bill on 02/04/2021 and the "Unlimited UK Calls Boost" was charged at the full rate. I filled in an online form on 04/04/2021 stating that they had overcharged me and, despite stating a 5 day reply, I have not heard anything yet and the money for the incorrect bill has been taken from my account on 12/04/2021 (13 days after I filled in the form). Besides phoning the accounts section and trying to explain the problem to a call centre operative can anyone sort this out for me?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5
Thanks for sorting that out Ady. It is very much appreciated.
0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hi Liger1956, I've checked the details and as you say you were owed £3.77. I've applied the credit for you. You'll see this on your next bill. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Hi @Liger1956

I can help I first need to confirm some security questions. 

I have sent you a PM on the community. 

Regards

0 Likes

Liger1956
Participant
Message 4 of 5

I managed to talk via webchat and get the boost discounted for 24 moths however I was not able to get the money that I had overpaid (£3.77) credited to my account. It is not the actual amount it is the principal that I have been overcharged.

0 Likes