Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwanted TV

durdle
Super Duper Contributor
Message 4 of 4

I've recently been upgraded from Simply Broadband (with TV) to Fibre 35 (also with TV). While I'm grateful for the benefits of the upgrade, I didn't ask for TV in the first place,  I have never used it and I wouldn't know how to use it if I wanted it,  which I don't. I would like to have it removed. Will this be possible,  please? I appreciate that this has been discussed elsewhere in terms of existing contracts but I haven't actually had a contract for several years now.

johno
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 1 of 4

@durdle You might be surprised. Also they hold the best deals, so if you are out of contract you might get a very good deal, if you are open to being tied in for a period.

Be clear you do not want the TV under any circumstances and want it removed even though you are out of contract.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).

durdle
Super Duper Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Thanks but I doubt I'll get anywhere with the loyalty team because I do not have a contract. 

johno
0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi,

staff here cannot remove this charge for you as its classed as a cancellation of service so you will need to speak to the Loyalty Team
0345 172 0046 is currently working. Say "Loyalty Team"  or "cancel TalkTalk" when prompted and you should get through to someone to talk to.
Opening Hours can be found here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).