Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

calliec21
Popular Poster
Message 6 of 6

Good morning,

I'm considering upgrading to Fibre 65 but don't want the £4 TV service as I don't use it. Can it be removed?

Also, would I still qualify for the echo & smart plug offer?

thanks

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6
0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Yes, they confirmed it would be included.

I also have a screenshot of the 'my upgrades & offers' page offering this with the Fibre 65 upgrade just in case!

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 3 of 6

Great.

Out of interest did you get offered the tech voucher?

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).

Message 4 of 6

Thank you - all sorted.

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

You will need to speak to the Loyalty Team regarding your queries. Only they can remove the £4 TV charge for example.

They also have access to the best deals, but I think the tech offer is for new customers only.

0345 172 0046 is currently working. Say "Loyalty Team" when prompted and you should get through to someone to talk to.
You may though have to listen to a few lengthy recorded messages, but if you persevere you should get through to someone.

Opening Hours can be found here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).