Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

leslieh1
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi

We are being offered an upgrade to fibre65 bundle at £29.95 per month including unlimited calls in My Account. When i went to apply for this through My account it actually costs over £44 as you are asking for £14 per month for unlimited calls. This seems very unfair as you are offering unlimited calls to new customers at £7 per month. We will not be upgrading at the present and will look to another broadband provider if you cannot honour yor offer of £29.95 per month.

Thank you

L. Hunt

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi @leslieh1

Try calling our Customer Loyalty Team during Business hours (Monday to Saturday 10:00am to 18:00pm) on 03451720046 they can help you. 

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 4

There seem to be problems getting the inclusive free boost when applying for the new contract online.

Phone 03451 720046 to fix this up - you would have to phone anyway to sort it out. They are open from 9am Monday to Saturday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Sorry, your post somewhat contradicts itself, you are being offered it via My Account, or you are not? Renewals cannot be dealt with on the forums, contact the customer loyalty team on 0345 172 0046. 

0 Likes