Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Username nightmare

Sunni5
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Moved house stayed with talk talk but changed email ‘username’ which for some reason became invalid ?so unable to log into account so changed email to my gmail as I was getting charged for bills to be posted plus not able to access account. Talk talk confirmed via email that changed my username to gmail altho recent email says they can’t and issue has now escalated. Sent another email and advised to phone them. SO every time I phone I don’t know passwords set up so never good start although I’ve got a complaint ref no !! Plus paper bills that I can reel security info off! Eventually get through security and every time repeating issue not getting anywhere been a few months now and stupidly just renewed 18month contract. Why can’t talk talk delete all usernames and let me choose a new one then I can register online if they delete old details and start again ! Very straightforward solution, should be ! I can’t knock off child safety boosters I’d put on so all household not impressed as cannot access any sites within certain times and talk talk can’t amend any settings on my account ! So please anyone any ideas or have had same problem before I end having to pay for cancellation charges joke !! Thks all members 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

@Sunni5 Complete your personal details on your profile as requested by OCE Arne, do NOT post any personal information in public as you did with your previous post.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Since October 2017 this has been a problem? 

If so OMG! 

A fairly well known person said - A customer is the most important visitor on our premises. He is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption of our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider of our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favour by serving him. He is doing us a favour by giving us the opportunity to do so.
0 Likes

Sunni5
First Timer
Message 3 of 5

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Sunni5

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes