Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very disappointed

Ajleonard94
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

When I first began a contract with Talktalk, the engineer/instillation person came and put the WiFi box at my front door when I asked for it to be in my living room. My box is now a hazard in my doorway as I only have a small space to move. My two daughter have both fallen over this. I brought this up as he drilled an extra hole in my newly decorated wall, tore some of the wallpaper and left bulky, ugly wires around my door frame. I also pay extra for the fast fibre, however I'm constantly turning this off as it doesn't even reach 6 feet upstairs and the kitchen in the other direction. It's slow on my phone and PlayStation and doesn't reach to any of the bedroom even though its placed directly underneath next to the front door. I have had nothing but problems. I paid my January bill, yet I'm now over due and have to pay £40?! I'm a single mum of two children, I can't keep playing these silly games. I really would like to cancel as I honestly don't want to keep paying for poor WiFi, its a waste of money I don't have. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi Ajleonard94

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes