Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very high Pricing

farneholm
Popular Poster
Message 8 of 8

Good morning

Thank you for your email regarding further price increases.

I can obtain exactly the same from another provider that I currently receive from you. Their price is £17.99 per month fixed for 18 months with no interim increases.

If you are prepared to match this, I will stay with you, otherwise I will have no option but to consider changing provider.

Please confirm I can move provider now, without charge from Talktalk.

Regards

David

farneholm
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi @farneholm

Sorry that you are having problems.

I can help I first need to confirm some security questions. 

I have sent you a PM on the community. 

Regards

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 8

The forums do not provide real time support, there is a queuing system based on oldest post first so it is best not to post again otherwise you just bump yourself to the back of the queue. Typical response times are 24 to 48 hours depending on how busy they are. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi ferguson,

Do you know when I will receive communication from the support team as I want this problem solving sooner, rather than later. Regards farneholm

farneholm
0 Likes

farneholm
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 8

Thank you ferguson. I certainly hope they can help. Regards, farneholm

farneholm

ferguson
Community Star
Message 5 of 8

OK, thank you for the added information, in light of that please wait for further advice from the support team here, they should be able to help. 

0 Likes

farneholm
Popular Poster
Message 6 of 8

Hi Ferguson

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately because I am hard of hearing I cannot do that. You will notice from my account that no calls are made.

The provider I will probably move to has told me they will advise you in due time. Is this ok please? I would prefer to remain with you but only if you retain your prices as present.

Regards

Farneholm

farneholm
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

You can move without penalty within 30 days of receiving the price rise notification, but you must contact the customer loyalty team directly on 0345 172 0046 to advise them that you intend to do this. They will also be able to discuss an alternative deal with you. 

0 Likes