Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher

Jbr9135787
Chatterbox
Message 12 of 12

Hi 

I'm still waiting for my voucher? When will I receive it?

Mrs Julie Brooks
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

I'm afraid that's not the case, The vouchers are not provided by TalkTalk they are provided by a 3rd party company who require you to use one of the comparison sites, As the 2nd order did not use their sites, they are not able to provide any vouchers.

I can only advise that you follow our complaints procedure to dispute this.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 12

yes that's correct, I set it up on line first then that was cancelled etc....I did if you record the calls to your company asked if I will still get my voucher, and was told I would get it no problems.??

Mrs Julie Brooks
0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

Hi Jbr9135787 

I've checked your order, and the original order was cancelled as sky cancelled the line we were trying to take over, So a new line was setup directly through our sales team, Unfortunately this means that Vouchers are not available for this sale as it didn't go through any 3rd party site. 

I can only advise that you follow our complaints procedure to dispute this.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

Sorry for the late reply i have been away on holiday.

Due to my disabilities I cant remember who it was though...maybe: uSwitch, Broadband Choices, MoneySuperMarket, or Comparethemarket....

Mrs Julie Brooks
0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

Hi @Jbr9135787

Thanks for updating your profile 

Can you confirm which site you signed up through?  

Thanks. 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12
Also I can not answer the telephone if you ring due to my disabilities
Mrs Julie Brooks
0 Likes

Message 7 of 12

obscured for customer security

Kind regards

Mrs Brooks

Mrs Julie Brooks
0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

Hi @Jbr9135787

Can you check the phone number in your profile, It is not bringing up any accounts,   if you are not sure you can find it in My Account, or by dialing 17070 from a handset. 

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

Hi @Jbr9135787

I will contact the team at AWIN and get back to you. 

Thanks. 

0 Likes

Message 10 of 12

Yes I would like someone to look into this for me and my profile and numbers are correct I think. 

Julie

Mrs Julie Brooks
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 11 of 12

If you would like the online support team to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile here so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.