Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was told I would have a free month

maj57
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

Hi there,

I have contacted numerous times regarding a voucher I got out when I bought the Broadband deal. This stated that after the 90 days cool off period I would receive a £100 gift card. I contacted in November and the Live Chat assistant stated that I would get it in December.

After contacting in December as I did not receive the voucher I was told I would have a free month put onto my account... I have now been charged for this month. It has also been 4 months since I took out my broadband and I still have not received my voucher (the voucher was the only reason I took the broadband out as it was supposed to buy Christmas presents).

Please advise on what to do now as I am seriously considering cancelling because of these 2 factors not being followed through on.

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi @ maj57

If you haven't already received it 

The vouchers will be issued in the next few days. 

Please keep an eye on your spam/junk mail folders for an email from giftcloud. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

@MattyNicholls ,

You will need to start your own topic if you want staff to reply to you.

Alternatively, you can contact TalkTalk by phone on 0345 172 0046 or via live chat here: Our live chat team - TalkTalk Help & Support (that page also includes the current phone and chat support opening hours).

0 Likes

MattyNicholls
First Timer
Message 3 of 8

Hello, sorry to jump onto this post, but I cannot find another way to contact anyone. I joined TalkTalk Broadband in September and have awaited an email with the details of the free £100 Amazon gift card. As it stated there would be a 90 day cooling off period I have waited to contact TalkTalk and have had trouble doing so. Please would someone look into this for me ,as I should have received it by now, and have checked through all of my email but have received nothing. Thank you.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Thank you @maj57

I have added the credit for next months bill. 

I will contact the team responsible for the vouchers. 

I'll post back when they reply. 

Regards

0 Likes

maj57
First Timer
Message 5 of 8

Hi,

I have done this.
Thank you

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 8

Hi @maj57

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

I'll escalate this thread for you, @maj57. A software glitch prevented it reaching staff for attention. 

You need to add your Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details for them to identify your account. 

If you are not sure what it is, you'll see it at the top of the page if you go to Service Centre via the Service Status Dashboard, or in My Account. 

Complete your community forum profile details by going via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard.

Staff respond on here during the day, Monday to Friday. 

Any notification emails will be No Reply. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes