Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is a charge for?

MissB1968
Chatterbox
Message 10 of 10

Hello- a while ago I was sent a replacement tv box not because I asked for one but because TT said I needed one. It doesn't record like the original box but can rewind and pause live tv. I plugged it in but don't really use it., as you can't record However today I happened to look at my bill and realised that Im being charge £4 a month for TalkTalk tv - what does this cover ?

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi

To cancel any part of a package, Call our customer loyalty teams and they can process this for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

In that case can I cancel the tv and the monthly charge - I can send the box back ...although it no loner works even after the maintenance reset.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi

TalkTalk stopped providing a recording box at the beginning of the year. We can now only supply the Lite Box.

Alternatively you can try a Youview Maintenance Reset  on your box to see if this helps.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Is it still possible to get the box that records as that's what I had before talk talk randomly replaced it - I had it for 7 years with no problem...

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10
0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Thanks I have added my number. I have also tried using the box and it just keeps repeatedly loading. Ive tried a factory and software reset but to now avail. Thanks

0 Likes

MissB1968
Chatterbox
Message 7 of 10

Thanks I have added my number. I have also tried using the box and it just keeps repeatedly loading. Ive tried a factory and software reset but to now avail. Thanks

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 10

Hi @MissB1968

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 9 of 10

See here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-TalkTalk-TV/ta-p/2279095

If you want to cancel the TV charge contact customer services, try Live chat today, or call 0345 172 0046 after 9:00am tomorrow. You may be asked to return the TV box.

0 Likes