Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is going on?

MrBloff
Conversation Starter
Message 41 of 41

I was told

"Lucelleann at 14:05, Jan 2:
I understand. I'll include this information on the complaint documentation. As explained above, this matter will be raised to our higher management for further assistance in processing your request to receive a deadlock letter. You may expect an update within 3-5 working days."

I have had no update and im waiting for my deadlock letter.

Can someone explain the delay please?

Here is another thread explaining whats gone on.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Broadband/Best-alt-ISP-to-talktalk/td-p/2439559

0 Likes
40 REPLIES 40

MrBloff
Conversation Starter
Message 21 of 41

I have not had a email from a CEO then i guess...

How do i get a email from a CEO?

0 Likes

MrBloff
Conversation Starter
Message 22 of 41

I have replied to the emails and still have not got my deadlock letter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not spoken with anyone on the phone and i will not waste my time trying to.

When i said about talktalk taking DDebits out on the wrong day.... you told me it never happens and that i must not have had the funds in the bank.  Did you even try googling like i said?

Do you drink and post?  Its all in the last thread i had what the link is pasted in this thread go read.

Message 23 of 41

When I had a complaint dealt with by the CEO's office I had a named contact and their first response included the following (phone number redacted), you must have received a similar message yourself:

I would like to confirm that should you wish to contact me at any time I am available by both email and telephone. My direct number is _______. Should you wish to email you can do so by directly replying to this message.

Message 24 of 41

IF you have an open complaint WITH the CEO office, they will have called or emailed you with their contact details, so you just reply to them.

Where did I say you were a liar ?

0 Likes

MrBloff
Conversation Starter
Message 25 of 41

We have reached the deadlock stage.

I dont want anything from talktalk other then to have nothing to do with them.

There is nothing they can say or do to make whats gone on right as i know it will all happen again.

I want to leave and be able to put in my complaint.

I will just wait the 8weeks then give all the evidence i have and put in my complaint.

And blackmailing people into talking on the phone with someone who dont know what they are doing who waste hours of your life while asking you security questions you have already given only for them to tell you they cant do nothing and they will pass you on is a absolute disgrace and im sure its against my consumers rights.

The outcome i want is to never have to deal with talktalk again and not let them make a profit from me.

MrBloff
Conversation Starter
Message 26 of 41

Can someone give me the email address to my dedicated contact?

And Marswain stop posting you are not helping. 

You acted like a troll when i first posted here...  Then you called me a liar.  Stop posting in this thread.

Message 27 of 41

A deadlock is where both sides have taken things as far as they can without agreement. TalkTalk have said that they want to speak you to try to resolve your compliant. So as far as they are concerned deadlock has not been reached, hence no letter.

Your alternative, as CISAS have pointed out, is to sit it out for 8 weeks. Although the likelihood of getting the outcome you want when they find out you have refused to speak to TalkTalk, I really don't know.

Message 28 of 41

As the OCE said, deadlock letters are issued by the CEO office.

Phone or email your dedicated contact at that office.

If you have an open complaint with them they WILL have provided their contact details.

Do you get it now ?

0 Likes

MrBloff
Conversation Starter
Message 29 of 41
Can someone here please give me a email address for talktalk to request my dead lock letter as the email address i have got is being ignored or im told "We can see you have emailed us with no related open incident number. This email address is not managed and therefore you will not receive a reply."

Even tho i am putting the incident number in the email?
0 Likes

MrBloff
Conversation Starter
Message 30 of 41

I have just used the live chat on the CISAS web page and have been told to request it again and if i dont get it with in 8 weeks to then still put in the complaint with CISAS and this is what i will be doing.

MrBloff
Conversation Starter
Message 31 of 41

I have no idea why you are posting in this thread....

Message 32 of 41

If you have had contact with the CEO office which is in the UK, you should have a dedicated contact there along with their personal phone number.

If you haven't progressed that far, that is where you need to go next.

Going down a legal route is likely to take even longer, but that is your choice.

Any independent advice service will likely tell you to firstly follow the TalkTalk complaints procedure until it's completion.

0 Likes

Message 33 of 41
So you are telling me here in black and white even tho i have requested my deadlock letter numerous times you wont give it to me unless i spend hours going round and round in circles on the phone with someone who dont know what they are doing?

Why do i need to "talk" to someone? Why cant it be done through here or emails? I know why its cos you can lie on the phone like talktalk always do. This is why i want it all in black and white.

So what is my next step?
I have requested my deadlock letter lots of times and you are telling me you wont give it to me unless i spend hours on the phone with someone?

I will be contacting my solicitor and also the citizens advice as i will not waste another second of my life on the phone with talktalk as all the hours i have already spent have got me absolutely no where.

Message 34 of 41

Deadlock letters can only be issued by our CEO office and even then CISAS advise that you must complete the full complaints process and give the company every opportunity to resolve the case before they agree to take on the case.  Bare in mind CISAS are neutral and are only there to mediate if they feel you have not co-operated they can refuse to get involved. 

0 Likes

MrBloff
Conversation Starter
Message 35 of 41

I have just sent 2 emails to talktalk.

"

I am not going to put myself through the stress of talking with a talktalk OP ever again. I want to leave talktalk.

I have asked for my deadlock letter please give it to me so i can leave talktalk and never have anything to do with your terrible cutomer care ever again.

#

1-000006-307148-0

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Billing-Your-account-MyTalkTalk/What-is-going-on/m-p/2441938/hig...  "

With the above text and i get a reply saying "We can see you have emailed us with no related open incident number. This email address is not managed and therefore you will not receive a reply."

As you can see the incident number is in the email so why is talktalk ignoring me and trying to force me to talk to a talktalk phone OP who dos not know what they are doing?

Message 36 of 41

I received that email last week and replied to it saying i do not want to speak to anyone i just want my deadlock letter.

I am not going to put myself through the stress of talking with a talktalk OP ever again. I want to leave talktalk.

I have asked for my deadlock letter please give it to me so i can leave talktalk and never have anything to do with your terrible customer care ever again.

What do i do now then as i am not going to phone anyone at talktalk?  

And can you please tell me why talktalk wont give me the letter i have requested?

Why do i need to talk to someone?

This is making me so angry right now.  

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 37 of 41

Hi @MrBloff

The last update on your complaint is as follows. 

Sorry for the problem you had with our service. We have tried to contact you about your complaint. The outcome of our investigation is that we cannot resolve the issue without speaking to you. Please call us on 0345 1720 088 within the next 28 days or we will close your complaint. You can find a copy of our Complaints Code at talktalk.co.uk/complaints. TalkTalk is a member of the alternative dispute resolution scheme CISAS, cedr.com/cisas

Regards

0 Likes

Message 38 of 41

Thanks for updating your profile.. I might not be able to action anything but I can give you a status update.

0 Likes

Message 39 of 41

I have put my landline number and full name on the profile but get the feeling you will tell me you cant deal with it as someone else is dealing with it and i have to wait?

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 40 of 41

Hi MrBloff

Thanks for your post. 

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes