Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my voucher?

Rach172
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

Renewed my broadband contract on 24th March 2022 with the promise of a £50 shopping voucher which I would receive by email within 60 days. 60 days later no voucher so I called. On the phone for over 30mins, told it would be sent to me in the next 30 days. Surprise surprise, another 30 days passes and no voucher. Called again, this time on the phone for 45mins. Told a manager would call me back in 24-48 hours. 4 days later and still no phone call. Called again today, 28th June, on the phone for 45mins, no resolution and told a manager would ring me. That’s what they said 4 days ago so I’m not holding my breath! Why is it so difficult just to issue a voucher that was part of the renewal deal?!

7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi @Rach172

The voucher will be issued in the next few days.

Please keep an eye on your spam/junkmail folders for an email from giftcloud.

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 8

@Kmac36, @Rach172's situation is very different to yours because of the timescale. 

There are different vouchers with different timescales on different websites, but the general principle is that you do need to wait the minimum designated number of days for the offer before it can be chased up by staff.

Please follow up on your own thread that you started last week.

It's quite important not to muddle the issue with another customer's on a thread and the offers are not the same. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Kmac36
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 8

hi Rach172

i find myself in the same situation but ive recently discovered - i think it was in the pamphlet that came with my tv box - that the voucher would arrive no later than 37 days after the start of my contract. i will therefore wait until 7 july and keep my fingers crossed until then that the voucher arrives on schedule.

i wish you good luck

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Thank you Rach172

I will contact the team responsible for the vouchers.

I'll post back when they reply.

Regards

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

This has now been updated. 

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 8

Hi @Rach172

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

You need to complete your community forum profile details, @Rach172, for staff to identify your account. 

Please go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes