Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You haven't returned our equipment scam?

sharpep
Team Player
Message 7 of 7

I have just received an email from supposedly talk talk saying i haven't returned the equipment and will be charged 50 pounds . I haven't received any equipment, haven't cancelled anything and am still a customer for another 18months at least. Anyone know whats going on? 

Thanks 

Phil

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi @sharpep

We have processed a refund for the incorrect charge.  

It should be with you in 3-5 days

Regards

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Hi @sharpep

The email is probably automated. 

I will ensure that there is no charge applied for a broken box. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi

No nothing specific. Just a general email saying ive missed deadline to return. 

Anyway i spoke to customer service in text as i didn't think id get any reply and they think ive got to send back the old box that doesn't record anymore. 

Its so annoying that theres been no correspondence about it at all since new box sent, even though the email claims youve tried to contact, sure, so how was i supposed to know. I just threw the old box in the garage so ive got to find the thing now to return or i lose 50 quid for junk.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7
0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Hi

I thought that afterwards but it was a broken recording box that ive had for 10 years with no mention of payment or replacement or returning it in the original post. With no emails or messages saying return anything. So i thought i need to find out what's going on. Thanks 

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Hi @sharpep how about the replaced youview box in May?

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.