Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amazon echo dot

Seanmurf1987
First Timer
Message 9 of 9

I’renewed my contract in October 21 and was offered an Echo. I have not received a ‘code’ for this. I’ve checked my spam/junk folders. How do I got about getting this checked out please?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi Seanmurf1987

I'm sorry that this is still ongoing. 

I have re-escalated this for you. 

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 9

I'll re-escalate this for you, @Seanmurf1987. Unfortunately Talktalk seems to have generated a huge backlog for itself by using this promotional tactic. There are long delays getting it resolved, but staff will get it sorted for you.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Seanmurf1987
First Timer
Message 3 of 9

literally the worst customer service ever not even told me when i’m getting my echo shocking 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Hi @Seanmurf1987

Thank you for confirming security

I will escalate this to the team responsible for the codes, asking them to sent it out ASAP. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Hi Seanmurf1987,

Thank you - have sent you a PM requesting for some details to verify your account, I'll then look into this for you.

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

Seanmurf1987
First Timer
Message 6 of 9

added the relevant information to my account 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 7 of 9

Ensure that you add your Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details, @Seanmurf1987, for staff to identify your account. 

Please go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Your post is in a queue for attention. Please look out for a response from staff.

Any notification emails you receive will be from a No Reply address, so always check back on here.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

SocialTeamJo
Support Team
Message 8 of 9

Hi Seanmurf1987,

I'm sorry you haven't received your Amazon gift code. Can you please update your community profile to include your:
    • Name
    • Telephone number
    • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks, 
Jo