Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

amazon voucher code

collettedarker1230
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

so i joined talktalk over a month ago i was told i would get a code via email for an amazon speaker and smart plug ive still not recived an email for this i spoke to talktalk on live chat they sais you will recive the code today or tomorrow that was 2 days ago still nothing so i chatted to them again to tell me i will recive the code i the next 7 days are you joking how about i mess you around when it comes to paying my bill utter joke pretty scamming to get people to join making out they will get this gift to not even get it .

j mitchell
6 REPLIES 6

collettedarker1230
First Timer
Message 1 of 7

thankyou 

j mitchell
0 Likes

collettedarker1230
First Timer
Message 2 of 7

thankyou

j mitchell
0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi collettedarker1230

I will escalate this for you asking the team responsible for the codes to send it out ASAP.

Regards

0 Likes

collettedarker1230
First Timer
Message 4 of 7

not sure how i add it to my profils but heres my account number ** removed **

j mitchell
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 7

Hi @collettedarker1230

Can you add either your landline number or account number to your profile and I can look into this, I cant locate an account using a mobile number sorry. 

Post back when its done.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

If you would like the support team here to look into this for you it will help if you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes