Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 


Team Player
Message 4 of 4

I have just received ny bill and Talk talk have added a charge of £12 for late payment but last months bill was paid on time and I have the acknowledgment email this is the last straw I have had numerous problems with billing and so I will be moving provider. Despite searching there doesn't appear to be any way to contact Talk Talk is there on anyone on here that can arrange my service to be terminated as I move to another provider- my contract expires on 28th December and I wont be renewing, a shame but the problems I keep having with billing mean I no longer want the hassle


Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi @delyth_hughes


I can help with this I first need to confirm some security questions 


I have sent you a PM on the community




Community Star
Message 2 of 4

Staff on the forum should be able to investigate the late payment fee for you - check back next week, as they won't be on here over the weekend, @delyth_hughes.


When you leave:


Any days outside of your contract will be charged at the full price (search under "pricing" in the box at the top of the page).


Talktalk bills a full month ahead, so it takes a further month to get unused days credited back pro rata, and yet another month to get a bill for £0.00.


You then need to claim any credit back via My Account, as it won't automatically be sent to your bank account. 


You will also need to return equipment - they'll send a returns bag for this.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Staff definitely can't do the cancelling for you, @delyth_hughes.


If you get fixed up with a new Openreach serviced provider, ask to keep your number, and they will organise the cancellation for you. 


If moving to Virgin you must ring 03451 720046, open Saturday 9am - 6pm, then Monday to Friday 9am - 7pm. Ask to speak to the loyalty team. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.