Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charges in advance?

vikki93
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

trying to charge me just over £46 for payments in advance i bought a 5pm speed boost which mean my bill should only be at most £30  im very confused i also asking for my payment date to be 3rd of every month  the break down makes no sense  

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi @vikki93

Thanks for your post. 

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

We'd need to see exactly what you thought your package is supposed to be and you need to list what you have actually been charged for. It is all itemised in My Account, @vikki93.

For staff to look into this for you, they need to be able to identify your account. 

Please complete your community forum profile details.  Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number; click finish to save. 

It can take a couple of days or so for staff to reach your thread after the weekend. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.