Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confirmation of is my bill fair order

terrys2207
Conversation Starter
Message 4 of 4

Hi can I have some confirmation off my new reduced price deal from is my bill fair that was done in may 25th that for reduced price for £30.50 for 24 month contract I signed up in may with is my bill fair.

When will my new contract be activated at the lower price?

obscured for customer security

T SAUNDERS
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi terrys2207

I can confirm that your contract has been renewed for £30 per month and has been activated.

Regards

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 4

Hi terrys2207 

I've removed your personal data just for your protection.

You'll have a reply from TalkTalk Support from Monday regarding your customer order enquiry.

I thought you were in contract to March 2023? So this would be a change of contract? Is that correct? There may be an Admin charge for a change of contract unless that's been waived as part of the deal.

TalkTalk Support will confirm. Or you may call the Loyalty team / Better value renewals team.

LiveChat to TalkTalk Support (excluding contract cancellations) is here:  Our LiveChat team.  Wait for the light blue Chat now button to appear; It's grey or clear when busy or offline.

Opening hours are here:  When to contact TalkTalk?

TIP - Pause tracker blocking in the browser, ad-blockers and similar blocking software to avoid conflict with LiveChat's operation.

Calls to Customer Services on 0345 172 0088.

TalkTalk supports the Text Relay Service: It's 18001 then 0345 172 0088.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Ring 03451 720088, @terrys2207.

Staff won't be back on here before Monday now. Sometimes a new contract takes till the new bill to show in My Account, but it's worth checking that all is going to be as expected!

If a full month has elapsed, definitely take this up with Talktalk via that number.  They are open today 9am till 6pm, but not Sunday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes