Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

direct debit details wrong - new customer signed up today

Elishalilo
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

hi I signed up as a new customer today I completed my order it came to £27 and £4.95 postage and packaging fee, and arranged for an engineer to visit on the 25th so I'd go live and confirmed my direct debit to realise my account number is wrong. I have tried to amend this via logging into my account but it keeps telling me I'm too early? I understand my account might be setting up but I need to change my direct debit details as soon as possible to avoid any missed payment fee's and pay for the router and postage?

I can't get in touch via telephone and I am worried about my router payment and my first bill. So I need to change my bank details so payments are taken smoothly.

can you help me please?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi @Elishalilo 

I would suggest calling our Customer service Team during Business hours (Monday to Saturday 10:00am to 18:00pm) on 03451720046, they will be able to update it at our side. 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 4

@Elishalilo, there is a queue from the weekend on this board, and staff work from oldest to newest posts. 

It could take several days to get a reply on here just now. 

I would try Chat, from 9am,  from the link on this page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Or phone, after 9am:

03451 720046

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Elishalilo Your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear soon but please remember that the staff here work office hours.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes