Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fibre65 renewal

ephil
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 5

i havean email offering me an option to extend my current fibre65 contract for a further 24 months. the email says that i should expect increases each April stating from 2023. when I attempt to select this option I'm told the increases start from april 2022. this in extra confusing as I'm being quoted a price in June 2022. Is this just an error on the second page or will the price quoted actually turn out to more than suggested initially?   

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

@ephil 

Best option would be to call the loyalty team on 03451720088 The will be able to see what options are available

Sorry for any inconvenience caused 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 5

I am afraid that account/email based offers and renewals are not always reliable. Your best bet is to contact the customer loyalty team directly, they can arrange a renewal for you and probably at a better price then you have already been offered. They are closed now, but you you can find contact details and opening hours here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Ways-of-contacting-us/ta-p/2230529

0 Likes

ephil
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 5

So, shortly after askng this question, I accepted this offer but I've had no reponse and have been moved to a more expensive taffic.

If not contacted in the next 24 hours I'm moving to another supplier. TalkTalk messed up my initial connection, took months to apply a security option and now have messed up my "upgrade". Oh, and I can't get a "live chat" to raise my latest problem. 

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 4 of 5

The April increases (CPI + 3.7%) are built into the latest contracts and started last April.

If you renew now your price will increase in April 2023.

0 Likes