Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how will my bill be calculated?

magiclxy
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

My contract will expire soon. There will be some gap with the new supplier. how will the fees calculated if I continue using your service during the gap?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

If you have asked your new supplier to switch your service from TalkTalk and keep your existing number then they should notify TalkTalk directly on your behalf. Otherwise, or if you are switching to a Fibre provider such as Virgin Media then you will need to cancel yourself. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4
Yes, from when the old contract ends to when the new supplier starts. What do you mean by existing number? Do I have to use the same landline to do so? thanks for your reply.
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

How do you mean "gap?" From when the contract ends?

Generally speaking you will continue to be billed in advance on your usual monthly date up to the date of the switch.  If any discounts expire you will be charged at standard rates on a pro-rata basis. Once the switch has completed your bill after that will show any balance outstanding, or credits due to you. This is all assuming you have asked your new supplier to take on your existing number.

0 Likes