Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mismatch in the backend server.

Rocky61
Team Player
Message 7 of 7

I have been unable to log in to My account since updating package on 18th June. TT does not recognise my email address, although keeps sending me emails. Told to re-register as there was a mismatch in backend server. I am unable to re-register as TT does not recognise email address.

I had made some posts under 'Unable to log in to my account', but there has been no response recently, hence starting new topic.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7
0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

I have just had a chat with a TalkTalk agent, who has re-set my account. Now able to access it.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi Arne have just tried to re-register and got this message - 

Your email address is not recognised. Check you have typed it correctly or you may need to register your TalkTalk details to gain access to My Account.

I receive emails from Talk Talk to this email address .

0 Likes

Rocky61
Team Player
Message 4 of 7

Hi Arne,

I have been trying to use the email address in my community profile. I used to log in with this email address until 18th June when I changed my package.

Will try again.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 7

Hi @Rocky61

You should be able to re-register for My Account using the email address in your community profile, was this the address that you used previously or was it a different address?

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

@Rocky61, the topic you posted on originally was another customer's old thread.

When Arne said to start a new topic, he meant a new thread, which you have now done with this one. 

Usually staff will only provide help to the original poster on a thread, to avoid causing confusion between account holders and issues in the replies. 

Please look out for a response next week. Forum staff work Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes