Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing £75 voucher

Message 9 of 9

Hi,

I joined TalkTalk directly through your website in late April.

I only chose this ISP over your competitors because the price after factoring in the voucher was reasonable, however I haven't received any notification or emails from yourselves about it.

Can I get this sent out?

Thanks

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

On the off chance some bargain-hunting soul reading this forum wants to risk taking TalkTalk at their word, be warned.

After a week of back and forth with Billing, this was their ultimate reply:

"Our records show that your order has not qualified for a voucher, we're unable to offer a voucher at this time."

If you're calculating the total cost of TalkTalk, definetely do NOT assume you'll get the voucher.

I didn't, and I'm willing to bet a bunch of the other suckers posting about vouchers didn't either.

Caveat Emptor.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Hi userMcUserNameEsquire,

Thanks for confirming.

Have sent you a private message to take some details to verify your account, I'll then look into what's happening.

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

richardf59
First Timer
Message 3 of 9

Hello,

Go to the appropriate section e.g. Billing and click on the Start a topic button. But to make it easier I have made a shortcut for you, just click here/Official Site.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 9

@userMcUserNameEsquire, hopefully we'll make more progress with this next week.  Forum staff will be back on Monday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Thanks for coming back - I haven't received any confirmations, no.
I did definitely sign up during the offer period though to an eligible package, since I can remember factoring the value of the voucher into the decision.

0 Likes

SocialTeamJo
Support Team
Message 6 of 9

Hi userMcUserNameEsquire,

Sorry to hear you haven't received your cash back voucher.

Can you advise if you received an email confirmation?

Thanks, 

Jo

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 7 of 9

I'll escalate this into their workflow, @userMcUserNameEsquire. It should have happened automatically, but the software doesn't always kick in - exasperating. 

The workflow moves at different speeds on different boards, and staff don't all come on at once, so it can sometimes take a day or two to get a reply even when it is in the queue for attention. 

Ensure you complete your community forum profile details, as this is essential for staff to identify your account. 

Add your Talktalk landline number by going via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 8 of 9

bump - I see messages ahead of mine getting replies from staff, wondering why this one isn't?

0 Likes