Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

netflix

roylamonby
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

Hi, ALL.

I am very upset with talktalk .

THE SUPERVISOR SAID   SEND A EMAIL IN ,     ASKING FOR THE CORRECT EMAIL THAT YOU SENT TO ME ON THE 30 MAY. And SEND me  A WORKING LINK TALKTALK TO NETFLIX email

So this the email, but I would think nothing will get done,  because you have no customer service at all. ( been trying since 30 may !!! to get it sorted )

I have been trying to get talktalk fibre65 Netflix offer upgrade.

After talking to / 8 different agents and a supervisor. It still has not been resolved .over a few weeks !!.

Look at all notes/ audit trail on my account. Disgusting service.

The first email sent to me on the 30 may did not work. And since then i have not been able to get the email link to netflix to work.

Only one was sent  and that did not work. A second email linking to netflix has never been sent. But 2 recovery emails were sent but they do not sort out the billing problem

after hours and hours talking to agents no one has sent the correct one linking email. Just recover one’s that does not link the billing.

Note i have had ,  a netflix account since 2015. It works no problem

As it stands now you have charged £1.90 and £10.99 for netflix, but netflix has dd from my bank account £6.99 AND £6.99,   SO I AM PAYING TWICE FOR NETFLIX

After hours of talking to loads of agents and a supervisor, this was said

THE SUPERVISOR SAID   SEND A EMAIL IN to (concerns@talktalkplc.com) ASKING FOR THE CORRECT EMAIL THAT YOU SENT TO ME ON THE 30 MAY. And SEND me  A WORKING LINK TALKTALK TO NETFLIX email

She said she could not resolve my problem.

So your support sucks !!

In effect there is no support, none of your agents know anything , I would stop outsourcing your support teams sack them  and start again with some trained support staff who understand support problems.

Very upset customer.

this has been sent to concerns@talktalkplc.com but do not expect and support from it.

talktalk support is just a great big black hole.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi roylamonby

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Landline telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes