Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

talktalk account

AlanJowett
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

I joined tt+ on the 29th July, a payment was taken from my bank account on the 6th August but I've heard nothing since and my account has not been activated. No one seems able to help despite almost 5 hours chat. what should I do?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi AlanJowett, is this an email sign up issue?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 2 of 4

Hi AlanJowett 

I see you're signed in to Community. Nothing from you so far in the way of clarification of your enquiry. A reply here in Community would be good so a full follow up can resolve the issue.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Hi Alan

I think I may have misunderstood and moved your post to MyAccount thinking it was a MyAccount issue and awaiting start of service. 

Just re-confirm that the issue is about signing up to TalkTalk Mail Plus to retain the use of your TalkTalk Mail email address. If so I'll move the topic back to the Email forum for a resolution.

If you've only just signed up on 29th July and a payment was taken from your Bank on 6th August then that seems incredibly quick for a Bank Direct Debit to be set up and for the first Direct Debit payment to be actioned. But if payment has been taken by Direct Debit then it will have hit your MailPlus MyAccount.

Presumably you can still get into your email via TalkTalk Mail webmail?

Select here: Sign in to TalkTalk Mail

Enter your email address and password, select Sign in.

Did you receive an email confirmation of your subscription to TalkTalk Mail Plus?

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved + Accept as Solution