Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£100 Gift Card (Didn't check email before sign up)

BryanRyan
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Hey so I added my email to the £100 gift card deal and hit continue straight away and signed up for my Broadband package.

I then checked my email to make sure it had all gone through when I noticed that I have another email saying I get my £100 by signing up clicking on "This Link".

Because I just went straight through and have already signed up for my new broadband deal without checking that email first, have I lost the ability to claim the free £100 gift card

And if so do I need to cancel my package (14 day cooling off period) and sign up again?

Hopefully I can avoid having to do that.

Thanks in advance.

RSkr
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi @BryanRyan

I cant locate your account with the mobile numbers you have added, Can you add either your landline number or account number to your profile.

Regards

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Hey, thanks, I believe I have done that now. Thanks.

RSkr
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi @BryanRyan

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

Ste_Nix14
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

The Support team can check this for you when there back in the Office. Gifts/ vouchers are not immediately redeemable just to keep in mind and it may have all gone through correctly.

So they can locate your account please ensure your profile is filled in.

Steve -
Have you tried turning it off and on again!
0 Likes