Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£100 Uswitch Voucher - Not received

randomhome
First Timer
Message 12 of 12

I signed up to TalkTalk Fibre on 10/03/20 via uswitch and at the time was informed I would receive a voucher for £100, I am yet to receive said voucher or any reference to it. Can someone at talktalk please look into this for me?

Thanks

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

Thanks I will

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 12

@Bee0055 Sorry to see this, if you start your own topic the support team will be happy to help. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

After numerous live chats and being told to wait 90 days after which I’d receive my £100 voucher.

I am now told after 90 days I am not eligible. Seems like this is standard practise from TT and really does not inspire confidence in the company.

I cannot wait until this contract expires, I will be out of here. I don’t like false promises and I don’t like companies that refuse to be held accountable. 
This is a very unethical way to gain new customers, most of which will be looking to switch when their deals expire.

Way to build trust and long term loyalty TT.

It’s a thumbs down from me!

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

You’ll be waiting a long time my friend 

0 Likes

Bee0055
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 12

Yes I feel your pain, going through this right now!

I’ll just move on after I’ve done my time with talk talk, I don’t like shady business practises.

0 Likes

Parker92
First Timer
Message 6 of 12

Hi there i am yet to receive my uswitch voucher and it has been over 90 days. Thanks

0 Likes

STUSCAN
First Timer
Message 7 of 12

In march this year I was searching for a new fibre broadband deal and came across the Uswitch talktalk deal for £21.95 a month on an 18 mths contract.

Included in the deal was a £100 voucher for various outlets which I would receive after being on the contract for 3 months(90 days).

I signed up for the deal after phoning uSwitch to make sure it was a legitimate deal .

I am now told I am not eligible for the voucher as I didn't complete the sign up online but over the phone.

At no time was I told that I wouldn't be eligible for the voucher and was actually assured I would get it with the deal after the 3 months on the contract.

I was happy with this and looked forward to receiving the voucher in due course.

I cannot see what difference it would make whether I signed up over the phone or online as at the end of the day it's the same outcome and Talktalk gets a new customer!.

Having read other threads here and online I think that Talktalk have been very misleading over this offer and are doing everything to stop legitimate people from receiving the vouchers with every excuse in their book.

I am not happy!.

I am happy that they will have a good hard think about this and honour the deal .

Has anyone else had the same problem and been able to get it sorted?.

Thanks Stuart.

Message 9 of 12

Thanks,

I'll keep an eye out for an email and report back when received.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 10 of 12

Hi @randomhome

The Voucher will be dispatched in the next few weeks. 

Please keep an eye on your spam/junk folder for an email from Giftcloud. 

Regards

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 11 of 12

Hi randomhome

Thanks for your post. 

I will contact the team at AWIN and get back to you. 

Will let you know when they reply

Thanks. 

0 Likes