cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

32mb broadband......?

Highlighted
Participant

No. Its plugged into the master socket. But not into the test socket. I do that when I get home?

I'm the best
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff
Highlighted
Participant

Now in the test socket. 

You can do it talk talk. Use your skills.

Cheers kev

I'm the best
Highlighted

Hi Drkevindix,

Thanks for confirming. I've re-run this now and it's still showing a possible fault towards the property. Can I just confirm, what did the engineer do on the last visit did they make any changes within the property? Would you like us to arrange another engineer visit?

Thanks

Highlighted
Participant

I was at work all day so I'm totally unsure.

All I know it does go down to 10mb. Then down to 6mb over a three week period. I'm using a vigor 130 with an Asus-gt5300.

I do use the talk talk router with the same results. I'll plug the talk talk router into the test socket tonight. It's not going to be till after 8pm though.

Cheers kev

I'm the best
Highlighted

OK thanks, if you could bump the thread when you've done this we'll take a look tomorrow 

Chris

Highlighted
Participant

Sorted

I'm the best
Highlighted

OK thanks, I'll take a look now

Chris

Highlighted

I can see your speed is much improved, did you reconnect the TalkTalk router last night or this morning?

Chris

Highlighted
Participant

I plugged it in the evening, unsure what time has to do with fixing the problem?

Well it lasted 2 weeks then slow again, could hardley manage to stream the F1 tonight 3mb max, just getting painful...........

My draytek vigor 130 is plugged into the test socket.

Why cant you provide a router that can be switched into modem mode only? 90% of your competitors do?

Just a thought.....

I'm the best
Highlighted
Participant

Oh the power of my now under 1 mb broadband......... I might download a song over night tonight!.....

Seriously sort this out again please talk talk

I'm the best